Mechatronics technician for refrigeration
We offer training for prospective mechatronics technicians for refrigeration at our sites in Berlin, Bonn, Essen, Cologne and Mannheim.
This training-based occupation encompasses an extensive range of tasks:
You will be responsible for selecting materials and installing and programming the instrumentation and control technology in complex cooling and air-conditioning systems.
You will be responsible for not only integrating cooling and air-conditioning plants, systems and components in the property’s overall concept, but also implementing measures designed to optimise cost-effectiveness and eco-friendliness.
During routine maintenance of the supply systems or individual plant sections such as mechanical, electronic and electro-technical components, your job will be to check that they work properly and, if necessary, to repair, replace or remove them completely.
As a specialist, you will advise our clients in all aspects concerning cooling, climate control and heat pump technology. You will act as a contact person for building contractors and architects and answer any questions they may have concerning adjustments in line with changing operating conditions and routine energy optimisation measures.
You must fulfil the following requirements to ensure that you can successfully complete your vocational training:
- Secondary school-leaving certificate (Realschulabschluss) or very good secondary modern school-leaving certificate (Hauptschulabschluss)
- Sound knowledge of mathematics, physics or technology
- Good technical understanding and manual skills
- Ability to reason, sense of responsibility, thoroughness and dependability
- A passion for teamwork
- Work experience in this or a similar training-based occupation is a plus
- The training programme lasts three-and-a-half years.
- Independent working is generally the norm in this multifaceted position.
- You will be working on large construction sites in stadiums, office buildings, airports, exhibition centres and hotels as well as directly with your client in the office.
- The training programme concludes with an examination run by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the guild.
- If possible, we will endeavour to take on motivated trainees once they have successfully completed the training programme.
The demand for specialists is increasing all the time.
We give you the opportunity to carry out a range of highly responsible and exciting tasks as part of dedicated teams. We offer a diverse working environment and outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development.
Once you have completed your training, you will have the chance to study or take part in a range of advanced specialist training courses, including:
- Examination for the master craftsman’s certificate
- Construction manager
- Technician training
- Supply engineering studies