Sanitary, heating and climate system engineer
We offer training for prospective sanitary, heating and climate system engineers at our sites in Berlin, Bonn, Essen, Cologne and Mannheim.
Sanitary, heating and climate system engineers are responsible for installing complex water supply/ventilation systems and install the necessary sanitary systems. They install and commission heating systems and boilers. Your tasks include the handling of sheet metal, pipes, metals and plastics.
In this highly responsible role, you will also assist in the technical implementation of large-scale projects, frequently working as part of a team. You will be responsible for coordinating your work with upstream and downstream trades.
Your tasks include the routine maintenance, repair and modification of existing systems. As a specialist, you will be responsible for developing custom solutions designed to ensure that the systems are supplied with the energy they need.
You will employ your expertise to ensure that these systems operate efficiently and help our clients to use as little energy as possible.
You must fulfil the following requirements to ensure that you can successfully complete your vocational training:
- Good secondary school-leaving certificate (Realschulabschluss) or very good secondary modern school-leaving certificate (Hauptschulabschluss)
- Good grades in mathematics, physics and technology
- Good technical understanding and manual skills
- Ability to reason, sense of responsibility, thoroughness and dependability
- Ability to work independently
- Work experience is also a plus
- A passion for work, even in poor weather conditions
- The training programme lasts three-and-a-half years.
- You will be working on large construction sites in stadiums, office buildings, airports and exhibition centres as well as directly with your client in the office.
- The training programme concludes with a final examination run by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the guild.
- If possible, we will endeavour to take on motivated trainees once they have successfully completed the training programme.
The demand for specialists is increasing all the time. We give you the opportunity to carry out a range of highly responsible and exciting tasks as part of dedicated teams. We offer a diverse working environment and outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development.
Once you have completed your training, you will have the chance to study or take part in a range of advanced specialist training courses, including:
- Examination for the master craftsman’s certificate
- Construction manager
- Technician training
- Supply engineering studies